Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog Assignment # 1

My name is Gaillard Broughton. I am 22 years old. I grew up Mobile, Alabama. I moved to Monroeville, Alabama my Junior Year in high-school. My college career began at Birmingham-Southern College, but didn't last long there. I ended up transferring to The University of South Alabama in the summer of 2007. My major is Elementary Education and Special Education. I chose to major in this because I love children and really want to make an impact on kid's lives. I have a younger brother, younger sister and an older step-brother.

My biggest passion in life is God. With Him by my side I can accomplish anything. I loved my friends and family. I love music, movies, good conversation, antiques and many other things. I do not know extremely much about technology. I know how to e-mail, skype, tweet and do facebook, but that is about it. I am a little overwhelmed by this class, but I know I will learn a lot and I am excited!

picture of a computer

1 comment: