Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary Post C4K # 1 and #2

The C4K I was assigned to was Kyla. I made three comments on her blog. The first comment I made was in regards to her learning to post pictures. She really likes dogs, so she had a lot of cute dog pictures posted. The second comment I made was in regards to her slide show presentation. Her slide show presentation was about building a tree house. The tree house looked great and so much fun. She did a really good job on the slide show. It was very interesting! The third comment I made was in regards to her voice thread. She did such a great job on her voice thread. The pictures were great and funny! Her voice thread was about her dog Charlie and was excellent! I was very impressed.
picture of colorful handprints

No comments:

Post a Comment