Thursday, November 11, 2010

Form results for Project # 6


My form was about the new recreational center at South Alabama. I asked ten questions regarding the new rec center. I created this form because of how I feel about the rec center and wanted to know what my fellow classmates thought about it. I wonder if there is a correlation between the rise in tuition and the cost of the new rec center? I never used the old rec center and have not used the new one....yet. I really want to, but I feel like I do not have much time. Plus, I like exercising outside.

I found out that most of the students who took my survey live off campus. I ,too, live off campus. Most of the students who did not use the old rec center have not used the new one. More students have used the new rec center than not. One of the questions I asked was to select the reason(s) of why you have never used the rec center or do not use it more. I had the following answers to select: I am not active in physical fitness, not interested, not enough time, too crowded, and other. I found out that the number one reason was not enough time, which I can relate to. Another question I asked was if my surveyors thought the rec center was a good investment. Most of them said it was.

I learned how students feel about the new rec center through my survey. A lot of them feel the same way as I do. I do want to go and try it out soon, because I heard it was pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment